Chief Technical Consultant
Frank Di Mauro if founder of the HaYa platform, a platform connecting individuals to organisations anonymously via an app.
The HaYa platform has been designed from the ground up to make it easy and safe for people in vulnerable situations to contact the appropriate organisation/department without risking exposure.
Frank is also cofounder of Live IT Group, an online self service ticketing platform for event organisers.
With over 25 years of experience in architecting, developing and operating IT systems, both as a consultant and owner, Frank has a broad expertise in how to implement technology to suit business and operational needs.
Frank has joined the Parrhesia Executive as Chief Technical Consultant to:
- Create the Parrhesia website
- Create and manage the Parrhesia Network
- Advising on best practices for safe digital communications
- Assist in rolling out HaYa as the core tool for whistleblowing
- Assist our partners in any IT requirements to further the mission of Advancing Whistleblowing